Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shah accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tejal Shah, MD is a hospital medicine specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Shah completed a residency at Baylor University. She currently practices at Medical Clinic of Houston, L.L.P. and is affiliated with Houston Methodist Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shah is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Baylor University, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Temple University, Medical School — 2007
- University Of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pa, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Texas True Choice
- USA Managed Care Organization
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Medical Clinic of Houston, L.L.P.
Medical Clinic of Houston LLP, aka Sunset Clinic1701 Sunset Blvd, Houston, TX 77005 Existing Patients: (713) 526-5511
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shah?
Great doctor. Really smart. Saved my sister’s life. Well-trained, very intelligent, great bedside manner.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shah frequently treats Dehydration, Constipation, and Hyposmolality and Hyponatremia.
Dr. Shah's office is located at 1701 Sunset Blvd, Houston, TX 77005. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shah speaks French, Gujarati, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Shah has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Houston Methodist Hospital