Dr. Ted Phipps, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Phipps' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ted Phipps, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Lubbock, TX. Dr. Phipps completed a residency at Tex Tech Hlth Sci Ctr. He currently practices at Lubbock Digestive Disease Associates and is affiliated with Covenant Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Phipps is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Tex Tech Hlth Sci Ctr, Fellowship Hospital
- Tex Tech Hlth Sci Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Methodist University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Methodist University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Baylor College of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- FirstCare Health Plans
- Molina Healthcare
- National Elevator
- Thrivent Financial
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lubbock Digestive Disease Associates
Lubbock Digestive Disease Associates3610 24th St, Lubbock, TX 79410 Existing Patients: (806) 793-3141
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Phipps?
Listened well to my problems. Explained things well. Drove 2 hours to go to him & will continue to do so!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Phipps accepts your insurance.
Dr. Phipps frequently treats Diarrhea, Gas-Bloat Syndrome, and Gastrointestinal Diseases.
Dr. Phipps' office is located at 3610 24th St, Lubbock, TX 79410. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Phipps has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Covenant Medical Center