Dr. Tarunjit Singh, MD is a cardiology specialist in South Richmond Hill, NY. Dr. Singh completed a residency at New York Medical College. He currently practices at New York Cardiovascular Care PC and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Brooklyn Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Singh is board certified in Internal Medicine.
New York Cardiovascular Care PC
Health Care for Women Pllc13112 Liberty Ave, South Richmond Hill, NY 11419 Existing Patients: (718) 843-1020
Bengali, Hindi, Punjabi, Spanish, Urdu
- Tufts Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- New York Medical College, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- New York Medical College, Residency Hospital — 2009
- New York Medical College, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Oxford Health Plans
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Singh?
Excellent doctor was referred by a friend who sees Dr Singh regularly, was very happy, got appointment right away as I was having issues and all cardiologist were giving me a wait time of 2 weeks and was not ready to go to ER due to Covid. Staff was Professional friendly, office was clean. The Doctor explained everything and I was very happy that all my concerns were addressed.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Brooklyn Methodist Hospital
- NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital