Dr. Tarek Husayni, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Husayni's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Tarek Husayni, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Husayni completed a residency at University of Florida Health Science Center. He currently practices at Heart Institute For Children. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Husayni is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
- University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Florida Health Science Center, Residency Hospital
- Georgia Baptist Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Universidad Autonoma De Baja California, Medical School — 1975
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care of Missouri
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Staywell (Wellcare)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Heart Institute For Children
Advocate Medical Group
Advocate Medical Group4440 W 95th St, Oak Lawn, IL 60453 Existing Patients: (708) 684-5580
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Husayni?
He's amazing - can't say enough about him or this amazing team of doctors !
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Husayni accepts your insurance.
Dr. Husayni frequently treats Congenital Heart Disease, Septal Defect, and Ventricular Septal Defect.
Dr. Husayni's office is located at 1044 N Francisco Ave, Chicago, IL 60622. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Husayni speaks Spanish, Arabic, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Husayni has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.