Dr. Gadiraju has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Taraka Gadiraju, MD
Dr. Taraka Gadiraju, MD is a cardiology specialist in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Gadiraju completed a residency at Berkshire Medical Center - Hillcrest Campus. He currently practices at Warren Clinic Cardiology and is affiliated with Saint Francis Hospital South. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gadiraju is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Tulane University Hospital and Clinics, Fellowship Hospital
- Baylor University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2018
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- Harvard Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Berkshire Medical Center - Hillcrest Campus, Residency Hospital — 2014
- Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences/Katuri Medical College, Medical School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gadiraju?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Taraka Gadiraju, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gadiraju's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gadiraju accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gadiraju frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Gadiraju's office is located at 6151 S Yale Ave Ste 1304, Tulsa, OK 74136. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Francis Hospital South
- Touro Infirmary
Warren Clinic Cardiology
Warren Clinic Cardiology6151 S Yale Ave Ste 1304, Tulsa, OK 74136