Call (816) 342-5369 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Tara Swanson, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Swanson completed a residency at Yale -- New Haven Hospital. She currently practices at Children's Mercy Hospital and is affiliated with Belton Regional Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Swanson is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Children'S Hospital Boston, Fellowship Hospital
- Yale -- New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University of Iowa School of Medicine - Iowa City, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Swanson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tara Swanson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Swanson's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Swanson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Swanson frequently treats Stress Test, Arrhythmia Screening, and Coronary Angiogram.
Dr. Swanson's office is located at 2401 Gillham Rd, Kansas City, MO 64108. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Swanson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Belton Regional Medical Center
- Lee's Summit Medical Center
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center
- Centerpoint Medical Center
- Menorah Medical Center
- Research Medical Center