Call (816) 339-9676 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Tara Swanson, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Swanson completed a residency at Yale New Haven Hospital. She currently practices at Kansas City Pediatric Cardiology Associates and is affiliated with Overland Park Regional Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Swanson is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Children'S Hospital Boston, Fellowship Hospital
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Kansas City Pediatric Cardiology Associates
Kansas City Pediatric Cardiology Associates4150 N Mulberry Dr Ste 150, Kansas City, MO 64116 Existing Patients: (816) 339-9676
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Swanson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tara Swanson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Swanson's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Swanson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Swanson frequently treats Arrhythmia Screening, Nuclear Stress Testing, and Chest Pain Evaluation.
Dr. Swanson's office is located at 4150 N Mulberry Dr Ste 150, Kansas City, MO 64116. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Swanson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center
- Belton Regional Medical Center
- Lee's Summit Medical Center
- Centerpoint Medical Center
- Menorah Medical Center
- Research Medical Center