Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (206) 693-4970.
Dr. Tao Kwan-Gett, MD
Dr. Tao Kwan-Gett, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Kwan-Gett completed a residency at Seattle Children'S Hospital. He currently practices at Virginia Mason University Village Medical Center and is affiliated with Virginia Mason Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kwan-Gett is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Rwjf Clinical Scholars Program, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Seattle Children'S Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Seattle Childrens Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1994
- HARVARD MED SCH, Medical School — 1991
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1991
- Harvard College, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Harvard University, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kwan-Gett?
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kwan-Gett has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Tao Kwan-Gett, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kwan-Gett's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kwan-Gett accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kwan-Gett frequently treats Immunization Administration, Rash, and Fever.
Dr. Kwan-Gett's office is located at 2671 NE 46TH ST, Seattle, WA 98105. Find other locations and directions.
Virginia Mason University Village Medical Center
Virginia Mason University Village Medical Center2671 NE 46TH ST, Seattle, WA 98105