Dr. Theriault has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Tanya Theriault, DO is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Pensacola, FL. Dr. Theriault completed a residency at University Of Texas Southwestern Medical Center. She currently practices at Lakeview Center Inc. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Theriault is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Children's Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- University Of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2009
- University Of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Southeastern University of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2006
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Theriault?
Whatever she's a great doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Theriault accepts your insurance.
Dr. Theriault frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Autism, and Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders).
Dr. Theriault's office is located at 1221 W Lakeview Ave, Pensacola, FL 32501. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.