Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Tanya Gold, MD is a family medicine specialist in Tampa, FL. Dr. Gold completed a residency at Utmb. She currently practices at Tanya Gold and is affiliated with Tampa General Hospital. Dr. Gold is board certified in Family Practice.
- Univ of Texas Medical Branch Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Board Certified In Holistic Medicine, Registered Yoga Teacher, Certified Neurolinguistic Practitioner, Other Education — 2009
- Utmb, Residency Hospital — 2003
- University Of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- University Of Binghamton, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- We do not accept health insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dr. Gold's Optimal Living Institute2901 W Busch Blvd Ste 604, Tampa, FL 33618 Existing Patients: (813) 379-7092
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gold?
Dr. Gold is extremely caring, kind, knowledgeable and thorough. In a world where most of the medical community is required to hurry you out of the door so they can move on to the next patient, she doesn't. She spends as much time as you need answering your questions and reviewing your test results with you, all in an effort to help you understand what is affecting you - this is wonderfully refreshing! An amazing doctor who fully listens to your concerns. She helped me to peel back the layers of my medical issues to find the root causes of why I was feeling so low. Her holistic approach has definitely helped me start to balance my body and lead me on the road to optimize my health.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gold frequently treats Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, Mammography, and Wheelchair Evaluation.
Dr. Gold's office is located at 2901 W Busch Blvd Ste 604, Tampa, FL 33618. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gold speaks Hebrew and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Gold has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Tampa General Hospital