Dr. Watt has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Tanya Watt, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Watt completed a residency at Emory University Hospital. She currently practices at Children's Medical Centerchildren's Health. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Emory University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Emory University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Emory University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2004
- University of Texas- San Antonio Long Medical School, Medical School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Children's Medical Centerchildren's Health1935 Medical District Dr, Dallas, TX 75235 Existing Patients: (214) 456-2382
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Watt?
My daughter beat Rhabdomyosarcoma under Dr. Watt’s care. Watching your kid battle cancer is the scariest thing imaginable. Questions and concerns arrive at the most inconvenient times, but Dr Watt is ALWAYS there to answer. Many times I would send her an email at 9PM expecting a response the next day only to have her respond 10 minutes later. I can’t thank her enough and she will always be loved by our family for her expertise, compassion and kindness.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tanya Watt, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Watt's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Watt accepts your insurance.
Dr. Watt frequently treats Acute Leukemia, Acute Lymphoid Leukemia, and Soft Tissue Sarcoma.
Dr. Watt's office is located at 1935 Medical District Dr, Dallas, TX 75235. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.