Dr. Tanmay Panchabhai, MD is a pulmonary critical care medicine specialist in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Panchabhai completed a residency at University Of Louisville. He currently practices at Norton Thoracic Institute. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Panchabhai is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Cleveland Clinic, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- University Of Louisville, Residency Hospital — 2012
- University Of Louisville, Internship Hospital — 2010
- Seth G.S. Medical College/KEM Hospital, Medical School — 2008
- Fergusson College, Pune, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
- AZ Foundation Medical Care (AZFMC)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Choice of Arizona
- MercyCare Health Plans
- Secure Care of America, Inc.
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Panchabhai?
Good information about transplant issues. Educated my wife and self on problems and options in the future