Dr. Benjamin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Taneisha Benjamin, MD is a family medicine specialist in Stone Mountain, GA. Dr. Benjamin completed a residency at Duke University Medical Center. She currently practices at Emory At Rockbridge and is affiliated with Eastside Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Benjamin is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Duke University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Duke University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Morehouse School of Medicine, Medical School — 2008
- Emory University, Undergraduate School — 2004
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Emory At Rockbridge1192 Rockbridge Rd Ste A, Stone Mountain, GA 30087 Existing Patients: (770) 925-2010
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Benjamin?
Dr. Benjamin is so amazing!!! After my first visit with he, I have my entire family seeing her. She saved my sister's life. She is incredibly knowledgeable and has great bedside manner.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Taneisha Benjamin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Benjamin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Benjamin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Benjamin frequently treats Herpes Zoster Without Complication, Shingles, and Hernia.
Dr. Benjamin's office is located at 1192 Rockbridge Rd Ste A, Stone Mountain, GA 30087. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Eastside Medical Center
- Emory Decatur Hospital
- Emory Hillandale Hospital