Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hatfield accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tamera Hatfield, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in Orange, CA. Dr. Hatfield completed a residency at University of California UC Irvine Douglas Hospital. She currently practices at UC Irvine and is affiliated with UCI Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of California UC Irvine Douglas Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- University of California UC Irvine Douglas Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2008
- University Of California, Irvine, College Of Medicine, Medical School — 2004
- University Of North Carolina Chapel Hill, Other Education
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
UC Irvine200 S Manchester Ave Ste 600, Orange, CA 92868 Existing Patients: (714) 456-2911
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hatfield?
After losing my last baby at 21 weeks in 2013, we did alot of research to find the best doctor to see for the current high risk pregnancy. Dr Hatfield saw me through my pregnancy from 8 weeks to 39 weeks. I am a success story as I now hold my beautiful healthy baby boy. It is all because of the quality care given by Dr Hatfield and her staff. With a great plan of care, early intervention and detection, we made it. I highly recommend her if you are in a high risk pregnancy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hatfield frequently treats High Risk Pregnancy, Phenylketonuria Screening, and Sickle Cell Screening.
Dr. Hatfield's office is located at 200 S Manchester Ave Ste 600, Orange, CA 92868. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hatfield has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UCI Medical Center