Dr. Tamela Gilbert, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gilbert's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Tamela Gilbert, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Lexington, KY. Dr. Gilbert completed a residency at Uk College Of Medicine Dept Of Adult Psychiatry. She currently practices at Ridge Behavioral Health System. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gilbert is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Uk College Of Medicine Dept Of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Uk College Of Medicine Dept Of Adult Psychiatry, Residency Hospital — 2001
- University Louisville Department Of Familly Practice, Residency Hospital — 1991
- University Of Kentucky, Medical School — 1990
- Eastern Kentucky University, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gilbert?
Dr Gilbert was a pleasure to deal with. She is kind, knowledgeable and explained things well. She has really been helpful to our family and we are so grateful to have found her!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gilbert accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gilbert frequently treats Addiction & Substance Abuse.
Dr. Gilbert's office is located at 3050 Rio Dosa Dr, Lexington, KY 40509. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gilbert has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.