Dr. Talia Baker, MD is a transplant surgery specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Baker completed a residency at Columbia Presbyterian Hospital In Nyc. She currently practices at Northwestern Medical Group and is affiliated with The University Of Chicago Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Baker is board certified in General Surgery.
Northwestern Medical Group
Arkes676 N Saint Clair St, Chicago, IL 60611 Existing Patients: (312) 695-8900
- Columbia Presbyterian Hospital In Nyc, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Priority Health
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Baker?
- The University Of Chicago Medical Center