Dr. Talaat Abdelmoneim, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Staten Island, NY. Dr. Abdelmoneim completed a residency at Univ Of Fl Coll Of Med, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine Univ Hosp-Suny Stony Brook, Pediatrics. He currently practices at Staten Island University Hospital - Dept. of Pediatrics and is affiliated with NYU Langone Hospital—Long Island. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Abdelmoneim is board certified in Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
Staten Island University Hospital - Dept. of Pediatrics
SIUH - Dept of Pediatrics475 Seaview Ave, Staten Island, NY 10305 Existing Patients: (855) 681-8700
- Univ Of Fl Coll Of Med, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine Univ Hosp-Suny Stony Brook, Pediatrics, Residency Hospital
- Shands Hospital At University of Florida, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Abdelmoneim?
- NYU Langone Hospital—Long Island