Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Takeshi Kataoka, MD is a cardiology specialist in Denver, CO. Dr. Kataoka completed a residency at Henry Ford Hospital. He currently practices at Colorado Heart and Vascular PC and is affiliated with North Suburban Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kataoka is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Henry Ford Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Of Kentucky Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- University of Michigan Medical School, Medical School — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Colorado Heart and Vascular PC
Cardiovascular Associates PC4101 W Conejos Pl Ste 100, Denver, CO 80204 Existing Patients: (303) 595-2727
Colorado Heart & Vascular
Colorado Heart and Vascular PC11700 W 2nd Pl Ste 350, Lakewood, CO 80228 Existing Patients: (303) 595-2727
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kataoka?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kataoka has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kataoka frequently treats Chest Pain, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Supraventricular Tachycardia.
Dr. Kataoka's office is located at 4101 W Conejos Pl Ste 100, Denver, CO 80204. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kataoka speaks Japanese and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- North Suburban Medical Center
- OrthoColorado Hospital
- Penrose-St. Francis Health Services
- St. Anthony Hospital
- St. Anthony North Health Campus