Dr. Saraon has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Tajinderpal Saraon, MD is a cardiology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Saraon completed a residency at SUNY Downstate Medical Center. and is affiliated with St. Anne Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Saraon is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
- New York Presbyterian Hosp Columbia Univ Medical Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- New York University Medical Center Tisch Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2009
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Medical University of Silesia, School of Medicine In Katowice, Medical School — 2004
- University of British Columbia, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 530 1st Ave, New York, NY 10016 Existing Patients: (646) 501-0119
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Saraon?
Dr Tony was my doctor for AFIB and CHF back in Seattle, WA before going back to New York. He is still missed. I have never met a doctor who cared like him. Always taking the time to listen and understand your situation. I can honestly say without this Dr I would not be here today. His knowledge of Medicine, willingness to work with other specialist and find the right cure for he individual is unsurpassed. If you are looking for a Cardiologist this is the man you want on your team.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tajinderpal Saraon, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Saraon's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Saraon accepts your insurance.
Dr. Saraon frequently treats Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension), Primary Pulmonary Hypertension, and Pulmonary Hypertension.
Dr. Saraon's office is located at 530 1st Ave, New York, NY 10016. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Saraon speaks Punjabi, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Anne Hospital
- St. Francis Hospital