Dr. Mohammed has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Tahseen Mohammed, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Arlington Heights, IL. Dr. Mohammed completed a residency at University Of Chicago Hospitals. He currently practices at New Hope Behavioral Health and is affiliated with AMITA Health Alexian Brothers Medical Center Elk Grove Village. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mohammed is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- University of Illinois Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- University Of Chicago Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 2002
- University Of Chicago Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Osmania Medical College, Ntr University Of Health Sciences, Medical School — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hindi, Hindi, Telugu, Urdu, Urdu
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mohammed?
Very happy with his services. I have been coming for several years. I was really suffering for years. He has helped me stay out of the hospital for last 8 years.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tahseen Mohammed, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mohammed's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mohammed accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mohammed frequently treats Dementia or Depression Screening, Psychiatric Evaluation, and Psychological Evaluation.
Dr. Mohammed's office is located at 121 S Wilke Rd Ste 232, Arlington Heights, IL 60005. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mohammed speaks Telugu, Urdu, and Hindi. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- AMITA Health Alexian Brothers Medical Center Elk Grove Village
- Northwest Community Hospital