Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Alsaleem accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tahseen Alsaleem, MD is a hematology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Alsaleem completed a residency at Temple U. He currently practices at Temple University Hospital - Jeanes Campus. Dr. Alsaleem is board certified in Anatomic & Clinical Pathology.
- St Christophers Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1970
- Temple U, Residency Hospital — 1969
- Huron Rd, Residency Hospital — 1966
- Republican Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1962
- Fac Med U Baghdad, Medical School — 1961
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Temple University Hospital - Jeanes Campus7600 Central Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19111 Existing Patients: (215) 728-2040
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Alsaleem?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Alsaleem frequently treats Acute Leukemia, Acute Lymphoid Leukemia, and Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
Dr. Alsaleem's office is located at 7600 Central Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19111. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Alsaleem speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Alsaleem has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.