Dr. Tellioglu has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Tahir Tellioglu, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Providence, RI. Dr. Tellioglu completed a residency at Yale New Haven Hospital. He currently practices at Lifespan Recovery Center and is affiliated with The Miriam Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tellioglu is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2004
- U Istanbul, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tellioglu?
Dr Tellioglu had left his practice with helping those in drug dependencies, I believe, due to a disagreement with status quo on what he could and could not do when it comes to the care of his patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tahir Tellioglu, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Tellioglu's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tellioglu accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tellioglu frequently treats Addiction & Substance Abuse.
Dr. Tellioglu's office is located at 200 Corliss St, Providence, RI 02904. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tellioglu speaks Turkish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- The Miriam Hospital