Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Timothy Webb, DO is a family medicine specialist in Hoisington, KS. He currently practices at Clara Barton Medical Clinic and is affiliated with Clara Barton Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Kansas City Univ Of Medicine Bioscience College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Russell Family Medical Care
Russell Family Medical Clinic410 N Main St, Russell, KS 67665 Existing Patients: (785) 483-3811
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Webb?
He has taken care of me when my regular doctor was gone several times. I would pick him in a heart beat-if my doc ever left. He is very thorough and explains things in a way that makes you know he cares.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Webb has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Webb frequently treats Pneumonia, Care Coordination for Complex Conditions and Procedures, and Low Blood Oxygen Level.
Dr. Webb's office is located at 252 W 9th St, Hoisington, KS 67544. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Clara Barton Hospital
- Ellinwood District Hospital
- Pawnee Valley Community Hospital
- Rice County District Hospital
- Russell Regional Hospital
- The University of Kansas Health System - Great Bend Campus