Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Walker accepts your insurance.
Dr. Thomas Walker, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Walker completed a residency at Tufts New England Medical Center. He currently practices at Massachusetts General Hospital and is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital.
- Boston U Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Tufts New England Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1985
- U Colo Med Scis, Internship Hospital — 1981
- University of Arkansas College of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Massachusetts General Hospital55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114 Existing Patients: (617) 726-8315
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Walker?
Very thorough, patient, and caring physician with an amazing amount of knowledge about his field. He provided amazing care for our mother.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Walker frequently treats Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis, Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography, and Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA).
Dr. Walker's office is located at 55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Walker has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Massachusetts General Hospital