Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (646) 962-2020 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Szilard Kiss, MD
New Patient(845) 280-6685
Dr. Szilard Kiss, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Kiss completed a residency at Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary. He currently practices at Weill Cornell Eye Associates, New York, NY and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Kiss is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Weill Cornell Eye Associates, New York, NY
Weill Cornell Eye Associates1305 York Ave, New York, NY 10021 Call
- Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Saint Luke's Roosevelt Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Affinity Health Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kiss?
Dr. Kiss is a real expert in his field. The office environment is like a clinic, with fellows examining patients before Dr. Kiss comes in to see you. He is a very nice man and explains diagnoses well. There are long wait times in the office.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kiss has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Szilard Kiss, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kiss' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kiss accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kiss frequently treats Retinal Neovascularization, Chorioretinal Scars, and Tear Duct Disorders.
Dr. Kiss' office is located at 1305 York Ave, New York, NY 10021. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kiss speaks Hungarian and English. View profile to see all.