Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ejeh accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sylvester Ejeh, MD is a cardiology specialist in Fayetteville, NC. Dr. Ejeh completed a residency at howard university hospital. He currently practices at Cumberland Cardiology and is affiliated with Cape Fear Valley Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ejeh is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Alabama At Birmingham, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- howard university hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- howard university hospital, Residency Hospital — 1998
- University Of Jos, Faculty Of Medical Sciences, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ejeh?
The doctor and assistant are great but the office staff over book and you have to wait a couple hours just to see doc. I dread going every 4 months because of wait time. My sugar got low waiting today and luckily had a snack in my purse. If they have too many patients they need to recommend new clients to different doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ejeh frequently treats Hyperlipidemia, Heart Palpitations, and Chest Pain.
Dr. Ejeh's office is located at 3505 Village Dr, Fayetteville, NC 28304. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ejeh has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cape Fear Valley Medical Center