Dr. Shirazee has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Syed Shirazee, MD is a cardiovascular & pulmonary disease specialist in Bartlett, TN. Dr. Shirazee completed a residency at University Of Illinois. He currently practices at Saint Francis Medical Partners - Pulmonary and is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Ruby Meml Hospital Wva University, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- University Of Illinois, Residency Hospital — 1994
- University Of Illinois, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Saint Francis Medical Partners - Pulmonary
Saint Francis Medical Partners - Pulmonary2996 Kate Bond Rd Ste 209, Bartlett, TN 38133 Existing Patients: (901) 791-0244
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shirazee?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Syed Shirazee, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shirazee's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shirazee accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shirazee frequently treats Sleep Apnea and Obstructive Lung Disease.
Dr. Shirazee's office is located at 2996 Kate Bond Rd Ste 209, Bartlett, TN 38133. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shirazee speaks Urdu and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Tipton
- Methodist University Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital - Bartlett