Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (816) 339-9289.
Dr. Syed Karim, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Independence, MO. Dr. Karim completed a residency at Long Island Jewish Med Center. He currently practices at Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at Centerpoint Medical Center and is affiliated with Lee's Summit Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Karim is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Long Island Jewish Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Vet Affairs Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at Centerpoint Medical Center
Sarah L Cannon Cancer Center At Centerpoint3889 S Jackson Dr, Independence, MO 64057 Existing Patients: (816) 339-9289
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Karim?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Karim has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Syed Karim, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Karim's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Karim accepts your insurance.
Dr. Karim frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Karim's office is located at 3889 S Jackson Dr, Independence, MO 64057. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Karim speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
- Lee's Summit Medical Center
- Centerpoint Medical Center
- Research Medical Center
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
- Lafayette Regional Health Center
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center