Dr. Arshad has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Syed Arshad, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Maryville, IL. Dr. Arshad completed a residency at University of Missouri. He currently practices at Anderson Hospital and is affiliated with Anderson Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Arshad is board certified in Hematology.
- University of Missouri, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- University of Missouri, Residency Hospital — 1999
- U MO, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bluegrass Family Health
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Commission for Children with Special Needs
- Dept. of US Army Medical Active Duty
- Direct Care America/Primary Health Services (DCA/PHS)
- HAP Insurance
- Health Net
- Hospice & Palliative Care Services,Inc.
- Indian Health Service
- Kentucky Department of Juvenile Justice
- Medicaid of Indiana
- Medicaid of Kentucky
- Methodist Hospital Community Care Network
- MVP Health Care
- Owensboro Community Health Network
- Passport Health Plan
- Passport Home Health
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Sagamore Health Network
- Southern Indiana Health Organization (SIHO)
- United Mine Workers Health & Retirement Fund
- United Teacher Associates Insurance Company
- Value Options
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hindi, Urdu, Urdu
Anderson Hospital6800 State Route 162, Maryville, IL 62062 Existing Patients: (618) 288-5711
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Arshad?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Arshad accepts your insurance.
Dr. Arshad frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Arshad's office is located at 6800 State Route 162, Maryville, IL 62062. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Arshad speaks Pakistani, Urdu, and Hindi. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Anderson Hospital
- North Kansas City Hospital
- Norton Hospital