Dr. Adeel Ur Rehman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rehman's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Adeel Ur Rehman, MD is a family medicine specialist in Kingston, NY. Dr. Rehman completed a residency at Mid Hudson Family Hlth. He currently practices at Dermatology Services Kingston and is affiliated with HealthAlliance Hospital - Broadway Campus. Dr. Rehman is board certified in Family Practice.
- Mid Hudson Fam Hlth, Fellowship Hospital
- Mid Hudson Family Hlth, Residency Hospital — 2015
- Civil Hosp Karachi, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Dow Med & Civil Hosp, Medical School — 2004
- Govt Hosps, Undergraduate School — 1998
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rehman?
Great job of describing decision making for diagnosis and treatment plan.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rehman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rehman frequently treats Acne, Alopecia Areata, and Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema).
Dr. Rehman's office is located at 368 Broadway Ste 104, Kingston, NY 12401. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rehman speaks Urdu, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Rehman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- HealthAlliance Hospital - Broadway Campus
Dermatology Services Kingston
Dermatology Services Kingston368 Broadway Ste 104, Kingston, NY 12401 (845) 338-7472