Dr. Suzanne Steinbaum, DO is a cardiology specialist in Yorktown Heights, NY. Dr. Steinbaum completed a residency at Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Campus. She currently practices at Lenox Hill Heart and Vascular Institute, New York, NY and is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Campus, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Campus, Residency Hospital — 1998
- St Barnabas Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1995
- At Still University Health Sciences/Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Steinbaum?
Dr Steinbaum is the perfect doctor for me. In addition to her extensive knowledge base on women's heart health, her ability to ensure (me) the patient that things are manageable if (I) they are willing to do the work to get well. It's not an easy choice to make to change. Confidence, compassion, caring and humanity are more of her special Doctor assets. I've been with Dr Steinbaum for well over 10 years. I have a healthy heart and a healthy attitude about my doctors.
- Lenox Hill Hospital