Dr. Parashar has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Susmita Parashar, MD is a cardiology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Parashar completed a residency at Medical College of Georgia Hospital and Clinic. and is affiliated with Emory University Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Parashar is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Emory University, Fellowship Hospital
- Medical College of Georgia Hospital and Clinic, Residency Hospital — 2000
- SUNY HSC, Internship Hospital — 1998
- All India Inst Med Scis, Medical School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Center For Heart Failure Thpy
Center For Heart Failure Thpy1365 Clifton Rd Ne, Atlanta, GA 30322 Existing Patients: (404) 778-5299
Dekalb Medical Center Podiatry
Dekalb Medical Rehab Unit2701 N Decatur Rd, Decatur, GA 30033 Existing Patients: (404) 501-1000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Parashar?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Susmita Parashar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Parashar's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Parashar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Parashar frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Parashar's office is located at 1605 Chantilly Dr Ne Fl 3, Atlanta, GA 30324. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory University Hospital Midtown