Dr. Susan Jones, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Jones' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Susan Jones, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Chesterfield, VA. Dr. Jones completed a residency at University of Alabama Hospitals. She currently practices at Chesterfield Mental Health Support Services and is affiliated with Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jones is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Virginia Treatment Center For Children, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- University of Alabama Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1992
- University of Alabama Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Chesterfield Mental Health Support Services
Chesterfield County Mental Health6801 Lucy Corr Ct, Chesterfield, VA 23832 Existing Patients: (804) 748-1227
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jones?
She has cared for both of my children and we feel fortunate to have her as their doctor. One of the best things about her is that she allows the family to share and participate in her plan of care. When I have needed her for an urgent situation, she's been quick to respond and always is encouraging.There have been times when her schedules jammed and she has worked us in at the end of the day. There's not enough space here to tell you all of the great things about her, she's the BEST!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jones accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jones frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Autism, and Adjustment Disorder .
Dr. Jones' office is located at 6801 Lucy Corr Ct, Chesterfield, VA 23832. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Jones has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) Medical Center