Dr. Kim-Foley has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Susan Kim-Foley, MD is a family medicine specialist in Chesapeake, VA. Dr. Kim-Foley completed a residency at UNC Hospitals. She currently practices at VOLVO MEDICAL ASSOCIATES and is affiliated with Chesapeake Regional Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kim-Foley is board certified in Family Practice.
- UNC Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Duke Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1989
- University of Vermont / College of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Volvo Medical Associates
Volvo Medical Associates725 Volvo Pkwy Ste 100, Chesapeake, VA 23320 Existing Patients: (757) 548-0076
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kim-Foley?
She is compassionate and knowledgeable with new techniques and medicines. She shows her concern for you and makes you feel comfortable even when delivering bad news..
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kim-Foley accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kim-Foley frequently treats Osteopenia, ADHD and-or ADD, and Canker Sore.
Dr. Kim-Foley's office is located at 725 Volvo Pkwy Ste 100, Chesapeake, VA 23320. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
- Sentara Norfolk General Hospital