Dr. Susan Varevice-McAndrew, DO is a osteopathic manipulative therapy specialist in Voorhees, NJ. She currently practices at Virtua Family Medicine and is affiliated with Virtua Voorhees Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Varevice-McAndrew is board certified in Family Practice/OMT.
Virtua Family Medicine
Integrated Family Medicine701 Cooper Rd Ste 16, Voorhees, NJ 08043 (856) 783-5000
- University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / New Jersey School of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Varevice-McAndrew?
My parents who are 85 and 88 and I have Dr. Susan Varevice-McAndrew as our primary care doctor. She is a straightforward doctor who is extremely pragmatic and listens to all of our concerns. She is efficient and accurate at assessing our problems and is extremely diplomatic in dealing with my father who is OCD. I appreciate how she handles my parents who are “difficult” and has helped resolve many of their health issues by dealing with them immediately and effectively. She’s a top notch doctor.
- Virtua Voorhees Hospital