Dr. Susan Tucker, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Peabody, MA. Dr. Tucker completed a residency at U Toronto. She currently practices at Lahey Hospital & Medical Center and is affiliated with Elliot Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tucker is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Lahey Hospital & Medical Center
Lahey Medical Center, Peabody1 Essex Center Dr, Peabody, MA 01960 (978) 538-4400
- Moorfields Eye Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- WV U, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- U Toronto, Residency Hospital — 1992
- St Michael's Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Mt Sinai Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1988
- University of Western Ontario, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tucker?
Had eye lobes removed. Dr tucker was so professional. It has been a week and I have hardly any bruising or swelling.
- Elliot Hospital
- Lahey Hospital and Medical Center