Dr. Kim has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Susan Kim, MD is a oncology specialist in Fairhaven, MA. Dr. Kim completed a residency at Boston University Med Center Hospital. She currently practices at Southcoast Health Center for Cancer Care and is affiliated with Charlton Memorial Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kim is board certified in Hematology.
- Boston University Med Center Hospital, Residency Hospital
- 2004, Internship Hospital
- Temple University School of Medicine, Medical School — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Southcoast Health Center for Cancer Care
Southcoast Health Center for Cancer Care206 MILL RD, Fairhaven, MA 02719 Existing Patients: (508) 973-3000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kim?
Dr. Kim is the best. Extremely knowledgeable, responsive, patient and candid. So grateful I found her for the treatment of multiple myeloma.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Susan Kim, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kim's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kim accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kim frequently treats Anemia, Secondary Malignancies, and Colorectal Cancer.
Dr. Kim's office is located at 206 MILL RD, Fairhaven, MA 02719. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Charlton Memorial Hospital