Dr. Susan Eisenberg, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Saint Helena, CA. She currently practices at Adventist Heart & Vascular Institute and is affiliated with Adventist Health St. Helena. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Eisenberg is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
Adventist Heart & Vascular Institute
Adventist Heart Institute6 Woodland Rd Ste 304, Saint Helena, CA 94574 Existing Patients: (707) 963-7200
- University Of California San Francisco, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Delta Health System
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Health Net of California
- Kaiser Permanente
- Western Health Advantage
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Eisenberg?
I live 5 hours to the north... the Adventist Heart Health cardiology group was highly recommended by a friend so I entered the medical maze and ended up meeting Dr Eisenstein. Within 5 minutes of meeting her and her diagnosis of my heart flutter, I totally trusted her. She recommended a catheter ablation, I asked how many had she done before, she said 'THOUSANDS'. Ahhhhhsooo. That's all it took... after exploring every video on catheter ablation for flutter, I was ready. Made appt, arrived at 5:30am, Cathy was my prep nurse, best EVER. It was great laying on the prep table and having Dr Eisenstein walk up to me saying, Ok, let's do this. It has been 2 weeks and I have perfectly normal sinus rhythm, energy I forgot a had, and a new life. Been riding bikes, hiking hills, working my dahlia gardens... at 71, not to shabby. Many blessings to Dr Susan Eisenstein... am curious, how many others she's blessed with her work. I sure know I'm one of them.
- Adventist Health St. Helena
- John Muir Health, Concord Medical Center
- John Muir Health, Walnut Creek Medical Center