Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Little-Jones accepts your insurance.
Dr. Susan Little-Jones, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Southfield, MI. Dr. Little-Jones completed a residency at Michigan State University. She currently practices at Vpa PC and is affiliated with Ascension Providence Rochester Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Little-Jones is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Michigan State U, College of Human Medicine, Medical School
- Michigan State University, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Michigan State University, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Little-Jones?
Fantastic with seniors, takes time to listen and talk with them. Very patient with them and outstanding medical knowledge.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Little-Jones frequently treats Vitamin B Deficiency, Gastroparesis, and Vitamin D Deficiency.
Dr. Little-Jones' office is located at 21540 W 11 Mile Rd Ste 200, Southfield, MI 48076. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Little-Jones has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Providence Rochester Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Troy