Click here to compare with other Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Specialists.
Dr. Susan Davis, MD is a endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Santa Monica, CA. Dr. Davis completed a residency at LA-Co Harbor Genl Hosp. She currently practices at Ucla Gonda Diabetes Center and is affiliated with Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Davis is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- UCLA-San Fernando Vly Prog, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- LA-Co Harbor Genl Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1977
- LA-Co Harbor Genl Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1975
- Boston U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ucla Gonda Diabetes Center1245 16th St Ste 307, Santa Monica, CA 90404 Existing Patients: (310) 828-1050
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Davis?
Dr. Davis is very nice and very thorough. She talked with me extensively about diet, exercise and closely reviewed the other medications I take. She treated me like a whole patient vs someone with a malfunctioning pancreas.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Davis has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Davis frequently treats Osteoporosis & Screening, Diabetes & Glucose Monitoring, and Thyroid Disorders.
Dr. Davis' office is located at 1245 16th St Ste 307, Santa Monica, CA 90404. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Santa Monica Medical Center