Dr. Charlamb has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Susan Charlamb, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in West Bloomfield, MI. Dr. Charlamb completed a residency at U Conn. She currently practices at Susan Dale Charlamb, MD. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Charlamb is board certified in Child Psychiatry.
- Hawthorn Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- U Conn, Residency Hospital — 1980
- New York Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1978
- New York Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Albany Medical College, Medical School — 1976
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Susan Dale Charlamb, MD5600 W Maple Rd Ste C304, West Bloomfield, MI 48322 Existing Patients: (248) 626-3333
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Charlamb?
This doc is amazing. She cares deeply about her patients. She’s humble. I will never go to another psych again. I feel 100% comfortable with her. Tameka at the office is amazing as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Charlamb accepts your insurance.
Dr. Charlamb frequently treats Adjustment Disorder , Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), and Dysthymia (Chronic Depression).
Dr. Charlamb's office is located at 5600 W Maple Rd Ste C304, West Bloomfield, MI 48322. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.