Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (310) 878-6149.
Dr. Susan Charette, MD
New Patient(310) 878-6149
Dr. Susan Charette, MD is a geriatric medicine specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Charette completed a residency at Ucla Med Ctr/ucla D Geffen School. She currently practices at University of California Los Angeles School of Medicine Division of Hematology and Oncology and is affiliated with Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Charette is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- Ucla Med Ctr/ucla D Geffen School, Residency Hospital
- University Of California, Los Angeles, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Charette?
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Charette has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Susan Charette, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Charette's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Charette accepts your insurance.
Dr. Charette frequently treats Arthritis, Gait Abnormality, and Difficulty With Walking.
Dr. Charette's office is located at 10945 Le Conte Ave Ste 2339, Los Angeles, CA 90095. Find other locations and directions.
University of California Los Angeles School of Medicine Division of Hematology and Oncology10945 Le Conte Ave Ste 2339, Los Angeles, CA 90095 Existing Patients: (310) 878-6149