Dr. Susan Brozena, MD is a cardiology specialist in Radnor, PA. Dr. Brozena completed a residency at Temple U. She currently practices at Penn Medicine Radnor Cardiology and is affiliated with Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Brozena is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
Penn Medicine Radnor Cardiology
Penn Medicine Radnor Cardiology250 King Of Prussia Rd # 2d, Radnor, PA 19087 Existing Patients: (610) 902-2273
- Temple U, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Temple U, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Temple University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brozena?
I came from Elmira NY to see Dr. Brozena. She took excellent care of me. She always answered all my questions. She was a true angel. She is a straight shooter. Shes an amazing heart dr. Someone I wouldn't hesitate to refer others too.
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania