Dr. Suresh Chand, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Beaverton, OR. Dr. Chand completed a residency at St Elizabeths Medical Center. He currently practices at Cornell Pain Clinic, Beaverton, OR and is affiliated with Adventist Health Portland. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chand is board certified in Pain Medicine.
Cornell Pain Clinic, Beaverton, OR
Cornell Pain Clinic15455 Nw Greenbrier Pkwy Ste 130, Beaverton, OR 97006 Existing Patients: (503) 376-9200
- St Elizabeth Hosp Of Boston, Fellowship Hospital
- St Elizabeths Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2015
- St Elizabeths Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2012
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Kaiser Permanente
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chand?
Dr. Chand has been a great help managing both PTSD/depression and chronic pain related to Ehlers Danlos syndrome. I originally went to him for a Stellate Ganglion Block to relieve crippling PTSD symptoms and received nearly instant relief for it. He has continued to help me manage that and my chronic pain through non-opioid meds and even found a way to assist me with my weight loss goals, which have always been complicated by pain and dislocations.
- Adventist Health Portland
- Legacy Meridian Park Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence St. Vincent Medical Center