Dr. Lee has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sung Lee, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Clinton, MD. Dr. Lee completed a residency at University of Maryland Medical Center. He currently practices at MedStar Heart Institute and is affiliated with Adventist HealthCare Alternate Care Site. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Lee is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- George Wash Univ, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- National Institute Of Health, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- University of Maryland Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1989
- University of Maryland Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- University of Virginia, Undergraduate School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
MedStar Heart Institute
MedStar Heart Institute7501 Surratts Rd Ste 304, Clinton, MD 20735 Existing Patients: (301) 877-5677
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
excellant service as always. One of the few office staffs that actually care about service to the patient. Thumbs up !!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sung Lee, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lee's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lee accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lee frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Lee's office is located at 7501 Surratts Rd Ste 304, Clinton, MD 20735. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lee speaks Korean and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventist HealthCare Alternate Care Site
- Adventist Healthcare Shady Grove Medical Center
- Medstar Southern Maryland Hospital Center
- Medstar Washington Hospital Center