Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Sung Kim, MD is a cardiology specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Kim completed a residency at St Francis Hospital of Evanston. He currently practices at Northside Cardiovascular Associates and is affiliated with Swedish Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kim is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- St Francis Hospital of Evanston, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- St Francis Hospital of Evanston, Residency Hospital — 1990
- St Francis Hospital of Evanston, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Yonsei U, Seoul, Medical School — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Northside Cardiovascular Associates
Chicago Office5140 N California Ave Ste 465, Chicago, IL 60625 Existing Patients: (773) 271-4444
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kim?
Best cardiologist ever!! Knowledgeable, warm and caring.... superb dr. Super human being!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kim frequently treats Heart Conditions.
Dr. Kim's office is located at 5140 N California Ave Ste 465, Chicago, IL 60625. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kim has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Swedish Hospital