Call (907) 931-5148 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Suneet Purohit, MD is a cardiology specialist in Anchorage, AK. Dr. Purohit completed a residency at Washington Medical Center. and is affiliated with Alaska Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Purohit is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University Of Colorado, Denver, Fellowship Hospital
- Washington Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of Washington Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Boston University, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 3841 Piper St Ste T100, Anchorage, AK 99508 Existing Patients: (907) 931-5148
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Purohit?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Purohit has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Suneet Purohit, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Purohit's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Purohit accepts your insurance.
Dr. Purohit frequently treats Cardiovascular Diagnostic Test, Coronary Angiogram, and Nuclear Stress Testing.
Dr. Purohit's office is located at 3841 Piper St Ste T100, Anchorage, AK 99508. Find other locations and directions.
- Alaska Regional Hospital