Dr. Suhag Parikh, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Parikh's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Suhag Parikh, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Parikh completed a residency at Stony Brook University Hospital S U N Y Health Sciences Center. He currently practices at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Parikh is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Texas Childrens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Stony Brook University Hospital S U N Y Health Sciences Center, Residency Hospital — 1995
- King Edward Meml Hosp-Seth GS Med Coll, Residency Hospital — 1991
- U Bombay, Medical School — 1991
- Govt Med Coll-Nagpur U, Medical School — 1988
- Govt Med Coll, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Parikh?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Parikh accepts your insurance.
Dr. Parikh frequently treats Anemia, Bleeding Disorders, and Bone Marrow Transplant.
Dr. Parikh's office is located at 1405 Clifton Rd Ne, Atlanta, GA 30322. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Parikh has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.