Dr. Callison has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sue Ann Callison, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Janesville, WI. Dr. Callison completed a residency at U Ariz. She currently practices at Mercy Options Behavioral Health. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Callison is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- U Ariz, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- U Ariz, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Ariz Hlth Scis Ctr Affil Ho, Internship Hospital — 1984
- University of Arizona College of Medicine - Tucson, Medical School — 1983
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mercy Options Behavioral Health
Mercy Options Behavioral Health903 Mineral Point Ave, Janesville, WI 53548 Existing Patients: (608) 756-5555
Mercy Options and Behavioral Health
Mercyhealth Behavioral Health Clinic - WalworthN2846 STATE ROAD 67, Williams Bay, WI 53191 Existing Patients: (262) 245-5608
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Callison?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sue Ann Callison, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Callison's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Callison accepts your insurance.
Dr. Callison frequently treats Anxiety, Bipolar Disorder, and Eating Disorders.
Dr. Callison's office is located at 903 Mineral Point Ave, Janesville, WI 53548. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.