Dr. Tata has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sudha Tata, MD is a nephrology specialist in Atlanta, GA. She currently practices at Emory University School of Medicine Department of Ophthalmology and is affiliated with Emory University Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tata is board certified in Nephrology.
- Madras Medical College, Tamil Nadu Dr Mgr Medical University, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Emory University School of Medicine Department of Ophthalmology1365 Clifton Rd Ne, Atlanta, GA 30322 Existing Patients: (855) 366-7989
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tata?
She’s the best and really do care about her patients. I just love her
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sudha Tata, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Tata's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tata accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tata frequently treats Glomerulonephritis & Nephropathy.
Dr. Tata's office is located at 1365 Clifton Rd Ne, Atlanta, GA 30322. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory University Hospital Midtown
- Meadows Regional Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Hospital