Dr. Garimella has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sudha Garimella, MD is a pediatric nephrology specialist in Greenville, SC. Dr. Garimella completed a residency at SUNY; Chldns Hosp. She currently practices at Pediatric Nephrology & Hypertension-Patewood and is affiliated with Buffalo General Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- SUNY; Chldns Hosp, Fellowship Hospital
- SUNY; Chldns Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Brookdale University Hospital Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Independent Health
- Martin's Point
- MVP Health Care
- North America Administrators (NAA)
- POMCO Group
- Preferred Care Partners
- Univera Healthcare
- Veteran Administration Plan
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hindi, Tamil, Telugu
Pediatric Nephrology & Hypertension-Patewood
Pediatric Nephrology & Hypertension-Patewood200 Patewood Dr Ste A115, Greenville, SC 29615 Existing Patients: (864) 454-5105
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Garimella?
Dr Garimella is Very understanding and very thorough. she listens and took her time with my daughter and myself, she took her time explaining things to us and made sure we understood before leaving I 100% trust her with my daughters care and I highly recommend her .
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sudha Garimella, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Garimella's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Garimella accepts your insurance.
Dr. Garimella frequently treats Renal Scan, Kidney Transplant Evaluation, and Living Kidney Donor Evaluation.
Dr. Garimella's office is located at 200 Patewood Dr Ste A115, Greenville, SC 29615. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Garimella speaks Tamil, Telugu, and Hindi. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Buffalo General Medical Center
- Degraff Memorial Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital